Just returned from a weeks stay at cerro malpique 2, don't stay here if u want peace and quiet dogs bark constantly and it reminded me of club 18-30 place groups of boys and girls shouting all night and jumping in pool at 2 in the morning etc. Would not recommend for a peaceful break. Shame because it is in a great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerro Malpique is a modern high standard complex of self-catering apartments situated at the heart of Albufeira in the center of the Algarve, with fabulous views over the sea and the old town of Albufeira. Cerro Malpique provides guests a relaxing and comfortable setting in a well-equipped accommodation. Composed of 63 apartments separated in two buildings, Malpique I and Malpique II. Old town of Albufeira and Oura are within easy reach from the apartments, while the beach is 1.2 km away. A small selection of shops are within the immediate vivacity, including a supermarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cerro Malpique Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira