Just returned after a 9 night stay. Very spacious well equipped apartments and really clean. However, we booked with Jet 2 and felt like second class citizens compared to people who had booked with Thomsons. We were allocated an apartment across the road, not a good location, it was overlooking a busy road, so lots of traffic noise and barking dogs, hardly relaxing. To reach the apartment you had to go through three gates, a door and into a lift, then you entered a gloomy corridor which was like a cave, no light at all. We had requested a sea view, and if you stood on a chair or table you could just about see the sea. Only Thomsons guests stay in the main hotel. While we were there they were installing some wooden steps, this took several days, so lots of
noise with drilling etc. Hotel was spotless, breakfast adequate and most of the staff were friendly. Would return but only booking via Thomsons. Definitely not for people with mobility problems, 97 steps to reach the square, so you need to be pretty fit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Algarve
- Cerro Mar Apartments Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal