Just back from two weeks at the Cerro Mar Colina with my husband and two young children, aged 3 and 14 months, and my dear old dad! Our room was block 4, room 301 and had a fantastic sea and pool view. Our two-bedroom apartment was spacious and lovely, with a full kitchen with all the equipment you could possibly need, a huge fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. It also had two bathrooms as one of the bedrooms was en-suite, and a huge balcony. And maid service and fresh towels every day! I couldn’t fault the place, although we were self-catering so didn’t use the restaurant.
I would definitely come back here. The stairs everyone complains about really were not that bad, we just carried the baby down and folded up the buggy, no problem. Sometimes we did get a taxi back up the hill (3 euros 50) but mainly because my 3 year old was getting too tired.
The only small disappointment with Albufeira as a whole was that the sea was a bit too choppy for my 3 year old who refused point blank to go anywhere near the water even if held tightly by her dad (although she loved the pool). The waves would be great fun for older kids though.
I’ve never been in a nicer apartment on holiday that’s part of a complex. And Kat the Thomson rep was lovely.
Weekends did get a bit lively with stag and hen parties coming home in the early hours, but otherwise very peaceful with very little noise.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Algarve
- Cerro Mar Apartments Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal