Stayed at the Cerro Mar Atlantico for 9 nights, very impressed with the apartment, it was large, airy and very clean, could not fault it at all. It was great to have the choice of all the pools and different sun bathing areas between all the other parts of the Cerro Mar buildings. All the staff were very polite and friendly, especially the lovely tall handsome man who worked on reception, he was very helpful and a total professional.
We stayed on a B & B basis, I thought the breakfast was pleasant but maybe lacked variety
for a 4 star hotel, but lovely hot cup of tea!
Yes it is very hilly around the general area, the steps up from the old town were no problem for us, even after a good few beers! If you like it flat it's not the place for you. Loved all the narrow back street to explore, love finding odd little bars etc.
if you like fresh bread have a walk to Lidl, they have an amazing bakery at the back of the store, lovely warm bread and pastries, its open 7am till 11pm every day, even got a little coffee shop in there, €1.20 for a coffee and tart, you can look at the fresh fish counter at the same time. Went to the gypsy market up passed Lidl by the bus station, it was quite large and pleasant enough to have a wander around (Tuesdays I think) I would definitely go back to this place, hopefully next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Algarve
- Cerro Mar Apartments Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Hotel Albufeira
- Cerro Mar Atlantico Touristic Apartments Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal