We have just returned after a week at the Cerro da Marina and it ticked
all the boxes for us. Although the hotel is small its quiet and peaceful in a
residential area. The bedroom was lovely and spacious with a sea view.
Staff are very helpful and friendly and breakfast was plentiful and very well
organised. A 10 minute walk to the beach and the old town where you will find
plenty of restaurants bars and live music.
Would also recommend the Thompsons Mountain and Sunset trip it was a very
enjoyable evening. Certainly be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a landscaped garden, this hotel overlooks Albufeira’s new marina and offers elegantly decorated rooms with balconies. Only 700 metres from the beach, it features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Cerro Da Marina Hotel’s air-conditioned rooms are decorated in neutral colours. Each room overlooks the garden or the pool, and has a flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar.Guests can start their day with a breakfast buffet. The hotel’s restaurant opens to the pool area and serves international cuisine and Mediterranean dishes. Special diet menus are also available.The nearest golf course is 4 km away, and close to the hotel there are water parks and zoo parks. The Main Church of Albufeira and the Fisherman's Beach Albufeira are only 700 metres away.Faro Airport is 27 km away, and the hotel offers free public parking on site. A car rental service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Cerro da Marina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Da Marina Hotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal
- Cerro Da Marina Albufeira