Have just returned from staying at Choromar Apartments. The apartment was clean an spacious so could not complain for what I paid. The staff were very friendly and the food was good and reasonably priced. The bar area isn't very big which surprised me as lots of families were staying and so it soon became busy and hard I stayed in B2 block which was good as when I sat on the balcony I could hear the kids screaming in the main pool but it was a distance noise so didn't bother me. Also as I was not in the main block late at night I could not hear the Karaoke, which other reviews had mentioned. The pool by my block was ok but did need repairs done to various cracked and raised tiles. The location was only a 15min walk to the Strip but not nice to do in the evening as the apartments are in the middle of what looked like a council estate, so best to get a taxi. My apartment was cleaned regular and I had a change of towels. I wasn't impressed though on two mornings around 8am that a gardener came to prune the hedge as I was on a lower floor. If you like to walk, the old town was 45mins away an easy to do, a much nicer place. I wouldn't return to the apartments even though they are reasonably priced as I really did not like the location. Anyone heading to the area would be better of looking on google maps and finding a place near down to the strip as I saw loads of places or near the Old Town.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, HostelWorld, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Choromar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Choromar Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Choromar Aparthotel Albufeira
- Choromar Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira
- Choro Mar
- Choromar Apartments Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal