Hotel Mirachoro Albufeira
Hotel Topazio(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$182
US$172
Balaia Golf Village(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$90
Baia Grande(Sesmarias)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Clube Albufeira Resort(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
  • Pool
Torre Velha Hotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$55
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewserin's islesnack bararea surrounding the hotel isold townfree bus to the beachbarking dogspay star pricesi highly recommend this hotelfriendly receptionistcleaned every dayoverlooking poolfree air conlast minute dealuntil midnightrooms are hugeapartments are cleanmet some lovely people
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I booked here for my boyfriends 21st. And after booking a read all the horrible reviews and they almost scared me out of going. Well I'm very glad I did. The place is actually really brilliant. Its 3 minutes for the main strip. There's a free bus to the beach and old town.
Yeah okay, don't take the steps "short cut" because it isn't even any shorter (I don't count 40+ steps as any easier then a 3 minute ramble), and you wouldn't walk through a dark alley at home why do it abroad?
We saw absolutely no trouble, not an ounce. The security guard works all through the night and made me feel really secure. Yeah the oldtown is a bit better but its also a lot dearer for food and drink.
The staff are for the most part very friendly, they may seem slightly standoffish on your first few days, but they lighten up, and are helpful.
I paid 260€ for flights, transfers, luggage and accommodation, and its was without a doubt worth every penny. The room was clean and HUGE, the snack bar is tasty, there's a supermarket 1 minute away, as well as a great Irish bar Erins Isle, which no is not noisy enough to disrupt sleep.
Try it honestly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank SLou123
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Stayed here for a week and I couldn't fault the hotel got free upgrade to bigger apartments which was nice of them I've read alot of reviews about this hotel about staff, location, cleanliness the staff where always friendly free bus ride to the beach and old town they even drove us to the strip when it was raining . The location was 5 min walk out the way and view not the best but it was quiet . The people moaning about walking up the 40 + steps and saying it was dark if you didn't like it walk round the block takes extra 1 Minute and lit never bothered us. For cleanliness it was always clean towels changed daily made the beds took the rubbish out I seriously cant fault the hotel for price we paid and service we got and I would stay again. Thanks Mirachoro for a pleasant stay

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank lrg81982
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stayed here in October 2013 and paid around £80 for a weeks stay. So very cheap!!
The rooms were basic but free air con was included in the price which was a bonus. The only problem we had was with noise. That was because there were lots of dogs nearby which were always barking!!!
There is a snack bar on site but this closes at 5pm. There aren't really any shops nearby which makes it difficult when you want a drink after 5pm! Even a vending machine on site would have been appreciated.
The location of the hotel is about 5 minutes from the top of 'the strip' in the new town. However, we much preferred the old town as we felt it had a better vibe and appeared to be much busy with couples and groups of friends. If I was going to visit Albufeira again I would definitely stay nearer to old town. We paid around 12 euros each night in taxis getting to and from the old town.
Overall, the hotel is okay but personally the location could be better. But it is definitely worth staying here for a cheap break away!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandie290788
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Just spent a long weekend here and found the staff very friendly, 4 of us on a friends 21st bash, our room was clean and tidy on arrival, a maid came each day and there was a night receptionist 24 hours, so had easy access back as we rolled in at 4/5am. The swimming pool area was also clean and had no complaints about the pool itself. As for the surrounding area, though we used the short cut to the strip at all times of the day, i would not recommend it for everyone at night, very bad lighting if any and you also passed a noisy club, we had no problems though. We got a good deal on the price and I would stay there again as long as the price is right.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Colin T
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Myself and my other half went on our first holiday to these apartments.... We lasted one night here! We arrived to a disgusting filthy room... Stains all over the toilet seat and bath/shower.... Stains on the bed and mattress.. Presumably urine stains from a previous guest! Every time the toilet was flushed the smell of sewerage filled the apartment for at least 3 hours.and the "lock" on the door cud have been put through by a child! . Liturally stayed in the apartment for a couple of hours and then had to go to the pub and get drunk to be able to stomach sleeping in the place.. Fully clothed on top of the covers as the sheets were so dirty I wouldn't have given them to my dog to sleep on... Woke up and checked out straight away it cost us another 200 euro to get accom for the rest of the week and completely ruined our holiday! AVOID AVOID!!! Oh and location extremely unsafe in a run down and dark area!

• Stayed: May 2013