The lady at the reception was rather unwelcoming, she insisted on giving us two single beds and even claimed they dont have a double bedroom available however to our surprise, a few minutes of kicking off actually resulted in them having a double room for us.
it's just ok, Faro didn't do it for me so overall I wouldn't recommend. I'm more of a sightseeing person as opposed to lie on the beach so I think it depends what you're into to like Faro or not!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All one bedroom apartments are twin bedded with separate living area with single beds, kitchenette with fridge, electric cooking ring, microwave, dishwasher and kettle, telephone, safe (payable locally), satellite TV, air conditioning, direct dial telephone, bathroom with bath, shower and wc and private balcony or terrace. Studios located on the ground floor are also available with the same facilities but do not have a separate bedroom or a balcony/terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montechoro Clube 99 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montechoro Clube 99 Hotel Albufeira
- Montechoro Clube 99 Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal