“Sat avin few beers.”

Description: More of a bar serving food than a typical restaurant
West Yorkshire
“Sat avin few beers.”
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

Nice clean place, very friendly, only had some chips but they where ok, good few pints of beer/larger, all imported n very drinkable! but price abit expensive.

glasgow
“na na niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

went to the beer spot while in the old town in albufiera. The pr staff pulled us in with the claim of over 100 beers. Inside the decor is sort of what you would expect but in the general the bar was quiet. sevice was great , someone who was a complete Dappy look-a-like came to our table and ordered our drinks for we did not have to go to the bar which was literally only a metre away from where we were sitting.
My boyfriend enjoyed several of the beers they had but for myself I struggled to get anything I liked because I do not drink beer. They only cider they offer is Kopperberg and Strongbow and both times I was there they had no Koperberg.

When i asked for a vodka and cranberry they looked like they had no idea what i was on about even though cranberry juice was in nearly every cocktail they offered.

overall ok - better for men!

• Visited October 2012
Craigavon, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“False Advertising”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

there are two 'The beer Spot in Albufeira. the one in particular that i found to be unsatisfactory was the beer spot located in the old town. we were led to believe that we were having alcoholic cocktails and shots when in actual fact the cocktails and shots were completely free of any kind of alcohol. the staff had obviously been aware of this as this was the only place that insured you paid for drinks upfront in all of the bars we visited whilst on holiday in Albufeira.

• Visited June 2012
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This bar only opened last year and was advertised as having 100 different beers to choose from. We went in then and thoroughly enjoyed it. The prices were a little higher but you could get any numebr of premium beers you wanted, my husband particularly liking alot of the german ones. However this year it seems to have changed hands and they only have the same amount of beers as everyone else, but still charge the higher prices. we only had one drink each, small beer for my husband and a G & T for me and were charged nearly 10 euros which is way above the average for this part of town. Will not be going in again.

• Visited May 2012
Monmouthshire
“loved it”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Wow what can I say, they are great! so friendly and willing to help, almost became friends by the end of our stay! thanks guys keep up the great work! free wfi!

• Visited May 2012