First holiday away for a mid 20's couple who where looking for some relaxation as well as some great night life and for the best part we was not dissapointed.
The hotel is ideally placed literally in the middle of the two main parts of Albufeira one being the strip (very very lively , more bars than you can shake stick at) and the other being the old town ( beach resort , nice restuarants , still lively but not as in your face as the strip) both places are easily walkable from the hotel
Obviously the location is a massive plus and the hotel is a generaly a nice hotel to stay in what ever your standards maybe, the rooms are very spacious and very clean with all the aminties that you could need.
The bad points would be that even though the pool area is very very spacious it is on the noisy side with terrible music playing quiet loudly through out the day combined with the entertaiment staff on the loud speakers too, which can get quite annoying if you want to chill out and the fact that have to pay each day for the cushions on the sun loungers and 1.50 per cushion per day this can be quite pricey over two weeks .
As for the food we did not have a meal there once so cant really comment there but the day stuff was very over priced and not very nice and as it was part all inclusive part self catering (we was self catering) this can mean you have to queue for a while behind the all inclusive customers to end paying for something thats pretty basic , if you are self catering go to the many little cafes just next to the hotel which are cheaper and nicer.
If your coming with a family i would recommend this hotel as it very spacious and the entertainment staff put a lot on to keeps the kids (and the big kids if you like a bit of water polo ect ect) entertained.
Overall a nice hotel in a great resort with lots to do and see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira is a family resort located in the heart of Albufeira. License No. 843 The use of some services such as Fitness Centre, Spa, Games Camps has an additional cost. The use of swimming cap in the indoor pool is mandatory. Customers can buy caps at € 3.50 / each at the front desk. Guests with food allergies, food intolerances and/or other special dietary needs must notify the hotel before arrival. For groups of young guests and/or stag/hen parties, a security deposit of EUR 250 per person will be requested, in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card, at the time of check-in. If the guest refuses to pay this security deposit, the entrance in the property will be denied. This security deposit will be refunded if no damages are made to the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso De Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso Albufeira
- Paraiso Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Paraiso De Hotel
- Aparthotel Paraiso De Albufeira
- Hotel Paraiso De Albufeira Algarve, Portugal