Familys this one s for you ...
This is the perfect hotel for entertainment for the kids, kiddie reps do clubs every day with a range of activities in a lovely kid club room.
Entertainers round the hotel and pool put on activities for all the family.
At night time there is a nightclub evryone welcome they put shows and cabarets on .
We booked the all inclusive , it was fine ,yes repetative but i think they have to be , there was always something that we liked to eat on the buffet. We didn't starve thats for certain. And actually just drinks would of cost us a fortune if we had to start paying. So it was value for money.
Lovely hotel and big nice apartments ,. Forgot to say you don' have to go all inclusive...
We used the Thomas Cook operator,the flight was on time both ways.
We did not book the bus to take you to the hotel ,firstly we found it expensive for 5 people and second they take so long stopping at all the other hotels dropping off on the way.
We booked with company recommended on trip advisor called yellow fish transfers ,com we thought they were great as they gave us a free bottle of wine ,the transfer was cheaper than Thomas cook and only took 30 minutes. Our driver del boy was great too he was portuguese but spoke english in a yorkshire accent .His vehicle has a great big yellow fish logo on the side which of course the kids loved..
Even though we were all inclusive we eat out now and again as A lbufeira had nice restaurants and at night time entertsinment, bands, mime artists, balloon modellers, puppet theatre and a guys dressed as Shrek an Fiona (very good costumes).
All in all a great holiday and as i saud earlier ideal for familys..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira is a family resort located in the heart of Albufeira. Just a few minutes from the main beach Playa de los Pescadores and the city center, it is the perfect starting point for a vacation surrounded by the intense life of this great tourist resort. The use of some services such as Fitness Centre, Spa, Games Camps has an additional cost. The use of swimming cap in the indoor pool is mandatory. Customers can buy caps at € 3.50 / each at the front desk. Please note that for groups of young guests and/or stag/hen parties, a security deposit of EUR 250 per person will be requested, in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card, at the time of check-in. If the guest refuses to pay this security deposit, the entrance in the property will be denied. This security deposit will be refunded if no damages are made to the property. FCO Foreign Travel Advice for Portugal (May 2017) ‘There have been reports of an increase in holidaymakers being encouraged to submit a claim for personal injury if they have experienced gastric illness during their stay. You can find more information about the action you can take if you have suffered a personal injury on the Citizens Advice website. You should only consider pursuing a complaint or claim if you have genuinely suffered from injury or illness. If you make a false or fraudulent claim, you may face legal proceedings in the UK or Portugal’. If the Hotel considers a gastric illness claim to be false or fraudulent, it will pursue the matter in the Portuguese courts and sue for damages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso De Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso Albufeira
- Paraiso Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Paraiso De Hotel
- Aparthotel Paraiso De Albufeira
- Hotel Paraiso De Albufeira Algarve, Portugal