We stayed in the hotel paraiso in october and had a fabulous time! We went bed and breakfast- the breakfast was okay but nothing special but for the price we payed to stay in the hotel we did not expect anything special and we always found something to eat. The room was very large and was well equipt with a working tv with a lot of languages and a kitchen with everything you could want for self catering. The bathroom had mini shampoos and soaps etc and we always had fresh towels. We stayed for 5 nights and our room was cleaned almost everyday. They have a great system of leaving your key at the reception desk and a 24 hour open reception for when you go out. We did not use the pool often as it was a little cold but the pool looked nice with a lovely pool bar, the breakfast area also looked onto the pool. We used the indoor pool once, you need to wear a hat but that did not bother us. The hotel is in a fantastic location being only 10 minutes walk from both the new and old town. Take my advice and stear clear of the new town and head to the old town, they have fantastic restaurants with great value for money and the street with all the bars are buzzing at night with a great atomsphere and singers performing in the middle of all the bars. I would definitely return to this hotel, the room was a little dated but that did not bother us because everything else was great. Ask for a pool view as we had the sun on our balcony all day until around 6pm. The entertainment was very basic, with only a few activities during the day and a simple mini disco at night but the children seemed to enjoy it, I am an entertainer too so I did not come to do the activites anyway and spent most of the day in albufeira.
The waterparks and zoos are all very close to the hotel and well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira is a family resort located in the heart of Albufeira. Just a few minutes from the main beach Playa de los Pescadores and the city center, it is the perfect starting point for a vacation surrounded by the intense life of this great tourist resort. The use of some services such as Fitness Centre, Spa, Games Camps has an additional cost. The use of swimming cap in the indoor pool is mandatory. Customers can buy caps at € 3.50 / each at the front desk. Please note that for groups of young guests and/or stag/hen parties, a security deposit of EUR 250 per person will be requested, in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card, at the time of check-in. If the guest refuses to pay this security deposit, the entrance in the property will be denied. This security deposit will be refunded if no damages are made to the property. FCO Foreign Travel Advice for Portugal (May 2017) ‘There have been reports of an increase in holidaymakers being encouraged to submit a claim for personal injury if they have experienced gastric illness during their stay. You can find more information about the action you can take if you have suffered a personal injury on the Citizens Advice website. You should only consider pursuing a complaint or claim if you have genuinely suffered from injury or illness. If you make a false or fraudulent claim, you may face legal proceedings in the UK or Portugal’. If the Hotel considers a gastric illness claim to be false or fraudulent, it will pursue the matter in the Portuguese courts and sue for damages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso De Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso Albufeira
- Paraiso Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Paraiso De Hotel
- Aparthotel Paraiso De Albufeira
- Hotel Paraiso De Albufeira Algarve, Portugal