Stayed at the Paraiso from the 27th April to the 1st May , the hotel is great location on the main road in Albufeira 5 mins away from the big supermarket and Mc Donalds in between the strip and old town.
It takes 15 mins to walk to either the old town or the strip, the hotel is very clean there was cleaners around cleaning/mopping all the time.
The rooms are very spacious I had a one bed apartment, I slept on the sofa bed in the front room which was adequate. I would put in a request for a room overlooking the pool rather than the front of the hotel because the noise of the cars and people coming in, in the early hours of the morning can wake you up.
I stayed here on a B&B basis the breakfast was good you had the choice of pastry's, bacon, sausage, egg , beans fruit juices, coffees, cereals, fruit and meats what more could you want.
I chose to stay on a b&b basis because there is so many nice restaurants to choose from in the old town and the strip I didn't want to be stuck to the hotel.
ALL IN ALL GOOD HOTEL. :-D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira is a family resort located in the heart of Albufeira. Just a few minutes from the main beach Playa de los Pescadores and the city center, it is the perfect starting point for a vacation surrounded by the intense life of this great tourist resort. The use of some services such as Fitness Centre, Spa, Games Camps has an additional cost. The use of swimming cap in the indoor pool is mandatory. Customers can buy caps at € 3.50 / each at the front desk. Please note that for groups of young guests and/or stag/hen parties, a security deposit of EUR 250 per person will be requested, in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card, at the time of check-in. If the guest refuses to pay this security deposit, the entrance in the property will be denied. This security deposit will be refunded if no damages are made to the property. FCO Foreign Travel Advice for Portugal (May 2017) ‘There have been reports of an increase in holidaymakers being encouraged to submit a claim for personal injury if they have experienced gastric illness during their stay. You can find more information about the action you can take if you have suffered a personal injury on the Citizens Advice website. You should only consider pursuing a complaint or claim if you have genuinely suffered from injury or illness. If you make a false or fraudulent claim, you may face legal proceedings in the UK or Portugal’. If the Hotel considers a gastric illness claim to be false or fraudulent, it will pursue the matter in the Portuguese courts and sue for damages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso De Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso Albufeira
- Paraiso Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Paraiso De Hotel
- Aparthotel Paraiso De Albufeira
- Hotel Paraiso De Albufeira Algarve, Portugal