Myself, Fiancee and my two best friends have just got home from what was a lovely holiday. We chose to stay at the Paraiso because of the good reviews etc. I must say we were not disappointed! We were greeted on arrival by pleasant staff and the entrance to the hotel is very grand, it was clean and bright. We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment and although we asked for a pool view we unfortunatley didnt get it, but the room made up for that!
When arriving in the room we couldnt believe how big it was, there was ample space in the bedrooms and bathrooms and the kitchen/lounge area was huge! We didnt eat at the hotel so cant comment on the food in the restaurant. One tip would be to grab a sun lounger early as it did get quite busy around the pool area during the day.
The cleaners were very thorough and came everyday, they even did the dishes for us on one occasion! On albufeira as a whole I would definatley recommend visiting the Old Town rather than the strip, even though my group are all in our early 20s we far preferrerd the hustle and bustle of the old town, the bars there are brilliant!
Overall I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a relaxing week in the sun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira is a family resort located in the heart of Albufeira. Just a few minutes from the main beach Playa de los Pescadores and the city center, it is the perfect starting point for a vacation surrounded by the intense life of this great tourist resort. The use of some services such as Fitness Centre, Spa, Games Camps has an additional cost. The use of swimming cap in the indoor pool is mandatory. Customers can buy caps at € 3.50 / each at the front desk. Please note that for groups of young guests and/or stag/hen parties, a security deposit of EUR 250 per person will be requested, in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card, at the time of check-in. If the guest refuses to pay this security deposit, the entrance in the property will be denied. This security deposit will be refunded if no damages are made to the property. FCO Foreign Travel Advice for Portugal (May 2017) ‘There have been reports of an increase in holidaymakers being encouraged to submit a claim for personal injury if they have experienced gastric illness during their stay. You can find more information about the action you can take if you have suffered a personal injury on the Citizens Advice website. You should only consider pursuing a complaint or claim if you have genuinely suffered from injury or illness. If you make a false or fraudulent claim, you may face legal proceedings in the UK or Portugal’. If the Hotel considers a gastric illness claim to be false or fraudulent, it will pursue the matter in the Portuguese courts and sue for damages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso De Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso Albufeira
- Paraiso Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Paraiso De Hotel
- Aparthotel Paraiso De Albufeira
- Hotel Paraiso De Albufeira Algarve, Portugal