Just returned from a 2 week stay at this hotel and I endorse most of what has been said.
Positives: - Cleanliness of hotel and rooms excellent; facilities good eg indoor pool, gym etc; staff lovely (all but 1) - always cheerful and couldn't do enough for you; breakfast good.
Negatives: Pool area never cleaned during our stay (slices of lemon and other rubbish on floor/bins rarely emptied and sticky floor from spilt drinks);not all advertised facilities available eg jaccuzzi newly installed in latter half of first week and then out of order for most of second week;at breakfast fried eggs not always available and no marmalade!The food improved in our second week as boiled potatoes were regularly on the menu instead of only chips and vegetables!!!! The food which was prepared (rather than bog standard frozen) was good but choice was limited. Bar area not designed for large numbers of people and the order people were served depended on nationality/how loud you could shout.
Overall a good value hotel - but the management need to look at other AI hotels to see how the food and drinks issue could be improved.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Bellavista Hotel Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Real Bellavista
- Real Bellavista Albufeira
- Real Bellavista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal