Muthu Clube Praia da Oura
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$175
US$169
US$291
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Luna Clube Oceano(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$116
  • Restaurant
Velamar Boutique Hotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$76
Alfagar Aparthotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$109
3,510 results
All reviewsbowling greenjacs restaurantself cateringsea viewold townpraia da ourastudio apartmentlarge complexpull out bedgreat holidaysun loungersbars and restaurantsevery other dayfree buswashing up liquidhotel groundsoverlooking the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed here with my husband and 2 year old girl at the end of September 2013, my mum and her friend also stayed in a different apartment at the complex. After reading loads of reviews I was really worried about the accomodation but I have nothing but good reports. On arrival we did have quite a wait for our apartments as it was so busy but the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We were able to leave our bags at reception so we made ourselves comfertable and had a bite to eat and a few drinks in the lobby which was totally relaxing! When we were told the apartment was ready I was nervous to see where they had placed us - wow we had the most fantastic 1 bedroom apartment a stones throw from the beach with the most beautiful view ever! The apartment was massive and spotless with a lovely balcony complete with 2 sun loungers and table and chairs. We realised there was no travel cot for our little girl so rang to reception and they said because it hadn't been booked at the time we would have to pay - I agreed to this but literally 5 minutes later the travel cot was delivered to our apartment and reception rang to say there was no charge. At the time of booking I had asked for a nice apartment as it was our wedding anniversary so I was more than happy - another knock at the door and we had a bottle of wine delivered! The staff were amazing at this complex and our apartment was cleaned several times during the week with loads of clean towels. It was a 2 minute walk to the beach - you can take a lift which brings you out near the beach and was also very close to the strip. Food at the apartments was excellent and loads of nice eating places on the strip which was only a short walk. There is also a supermarket a few minutes walk from the apartments. I would have no hesitation to book these apartments again, one of the best holidays we have had.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank RosieRose2014
Petchey L, Manager at Muthu Clube Praia da Oura, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are so glad you found us to be above average and recommendation worthy.

We can assure that your comments will not only motivate the team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service to all our future guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

just returned from a week at the resort. We have been many times and we had another good holiday. The building work didn't affect our holiday at all. There is building works but not too noisy . Grounds as usual lovely. Had a nice apartment at the rear of the hotel. Did request a room at the front but the room we were allocated was ok although very warm .
I was however really disappointed the hotel seems to be gearing to Infinity members . Having been a petchey member for many years I was upset when I asked the infinity concierge about the newly refurbished apartments to be told these will only be available for infinity members. I paid my fees and also pay my annual fees but yet I will be unable to enjoy the new apartments Just because I am under a different scheme. Also there is now an area with new sunbeds etc for sunbathing but again you can only access this if you are a infinity member. The resort of albufeira is lovely especially the old town. I have booked to go again in September but this will be my last trip to this resort.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelle933
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hotel was really clean, entertainment not that great (on par with haven) but my son enjoyed it. Excellent location, 2 minutes from a gorgeous beach with facilities. Free shuttle bus into Albufeira at good times. Very close to supermarket & lovely.restaurants - bar Neto was by far the best for service, taste & cost.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
1  Thank Rebecca T
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed here with two friends for a week in late April, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The apartments are exceptionally clean, it's well located (just a few steps to the beach), and there's a great pool area. Reception staff not that friendly. The renovations really didn't bother us, we were concerned travelling but it did not detract from our stay. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank travelhappy2588
Reviewed 28 April 2014

If your idea of a perfect holiday is lying in the sun in the middle of a building site, surrounded by blue seas and yellow sands, then you would have enjoyed our stay last week at Clube Praia da Oura. The weather was perfect. The amenities, two minutes to the beach in one direction, two minutes to the abundant restaurants by The Strip in the other direction, were as perfect as ever. Yet, the hotel is being refurbished, surprisingly in April/May, rather than during the winter months of November to March. The entire pool area was surrounded by workmen, cranes, drills and noise. A noise that began before 9:00am, and continued through into the evening, even during the weekend. This is an amazing hotel, and we have been there on four occasions now, yet sharing a holiday with builders was not our idea of relaxation. We were also, disappointedly, allocated to K block once more. This is the block furthest from the beach, and less appealing than others with it's dark corridors on the first floor. The rooms there though are huge, and comfortable, yet with no views from the balcony, other than a hedge, and, to accompany the drills from the builders, there was the endless drone of traffic on the road. Will we go back there again? Maybe. Yet only if we can secure a room right by the sea! It's a great hotel, the very best that we have experienced in this area, it was just disappointing to be a part of the ongoing renovations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple