I went to Albuferia and stayed at Clube Praia Da Ora on the 10th June-20th June. This place is absolutely AMAZING! I stayed in a studio apartment with a friend, it was spotless and everything was so clean. The beds are so comfortable that i actually miss them now im home. It was a big enough apartment for us as we didnt spend much time there, only to sleep, eat and get ready for a night out. The maids were so lovely and came every other day to clean and give us whatever we needed. I cant recommend a lot of the food there, as it was cheaper for us to buy food from the local supermarkets and cook in the apartment, although the food at the hotel was really nice, the chicken piri piri was lovely & so was the pizza & the little restaurant/cafe near the beach was also really nice. We did eat at a local chinese, which was absolutely amazing.
There are two local supermarkets, one of them is just behind the hotel, we found it by just walking about. The other one is right next to their sister hotel, Oura Praia :)
Both of them are fantastic. Cheap prices too :)
The strip is amazing. You can find a lot of lovely bars, clubs, pubs, restuarants and nice shops :) cigarettes and alcohol are really cheap too :)
The people there are so friendly and make you feel so welcome. I have stayed in contact with 4 of the staff there as i bonded really well with them, but all of them are lovely. Pedro, Pedro, Bruno, Marcio, Paulo, Filipe, Luis & of course the amazing Cristiano :)
The hotel entertainment was amazing, it was so enjoyable that i didnt end up going to any clubs and im only 21 :)
They also do a lot of things for kids there, so its a place for familys :)
The jacuzzis were lovely, the swimming pool was really nice, but really cold (after awhile its ok).
The beach was lovely, apart from the men constantly asking you if you want to buy sunglasses or bracelets, they do go away when you say no. The sauna isnt very good though, worst sauna ive been in.
For a day out i went to Zoo Marine, which i Recommend everyone to go to! The dolphins and seals are absolutely amazing, you will not be disappointed. Its a lovely day out :) the food and drink there is also reasonable. The swimming pool, the 4d cinema & the rides are all included in the price.
I recommend for anyone to stay at Clube Praia Da Oura, i love it there so much that ive not even been back 2weeks yet and i have already booked next years holiday, and im going for 4 weeks because i love it that much there :)
Portugal is amazing :) Albuferia is amazing :) you will have a lovely time :)
I give it 10/10 :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This extensive resort is located in Praia da Oura in Albufeira and features 2 renovated outdoor swimming pools, tropical gardens and a bowling green. It offers direct access to Praia da Oura beach, less than 200 meters away.The property is a great family destination but also perfect for couples or groups looking for an entertaining and lively beach holiday.All apartments at the Clube Praia da Oura have a private furnished balcony which have views over either the Atlantic Ocean, swimming pools & gardens or the resort.The apartments feature a fully equipped kitchenette, en suite bathroom with hairdryer and a seating and dining area with satellite TV.With a 24-hour completely renovated reception and lobby bar/café, the multilingual reception staff can book tours, airport transfers and the hotel shuttle service to the centre of Albufeira. There is also a Golf desk available where all golf courses in the Algarve can be booked.Jac’s Restaurant serves an à la carte menu of a variety of international and national dishes. Guests can relax and have a drink at our Ocean Bar with views over the ocean or Bowling Green or enjoy the Pool bar. There is a daily entertainment program available and evening entertainment options include theme nights, live music and karaoke.Guests can enjoy a variety of different dining options at our restaurants in our sister resorts, a 5 minutes’ walk away.The main entertainment area of Albufeira is a 5 minute walk away.Clube Praia da Oura is 40 minutes’ drive from Faro Airport and just over 3 km from the old town centre of Albufeira. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Muthu Clube Praia da Oura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clube Praia Da Oura Hotel Albufeira
- Clube Praia Da Oura Albufeira
- Oura Albufeira
- Muthu Clube Praia Da Oura Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal