We have just returned from a 10 night stay at Ondamar. I have to agree with all previous comments. The place was great. We had a studio apartment which was huge. Very clean and well equipt. Very clean and tidy in all public areas too. The pool area is lovely. A pleasant walk to the strip if you want loud and lively or in the other direction is a more laid back old town. Either are full and bustling with lots of places to eat and drink. A couple of good supermarkets close by. Free wifi in reception. Staff very polite. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ondamar Hotel presents you with the best Algarve has to offer! On vacation or on a weekend away, enjoy the comfort of our facilities, the quality of our service and the professionalism of our staff. Sun, beach, pool and entertainment are the characteristics of this region, making it welcoming even in mid- winter. In 10 years of existence we have followed one goal only: your well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ondamar Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ondamar Aparthotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal
- Ondamar Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira