After a sunny holiday in Portugal with my family in the end of August, I decided to go back to the area with a girlfriend of mine 3 weeks later, to top up our tans and enjoy a last bit of summer before the winter months drew in.
We arrived at midnight, we were unsure what to expect when we got there as the reception usually closes at around 9pm. But to our suprise they had waited up for our arrival and were very helpful, we were told where our room was and handed the key. I will warn you that we did have to walk the long way round the back of the hotel, there were quite a lot of steps and the hallways weren't constantly lit, this meant searching for light switches on the walls. So in this case I would make sure you know the route in case you come back late any nights :)
First morning there we were able to see the hotel's pool and sunbathing area, these were both clean and were easy accessible. There was also no lack of sunbeds, we were able to grab one every morning even with a lay in. There is also a baby pool higher up nearer the balcony rooms, which has deck chairs around. I felt this was a nice touch.
Our room was lovely, really had everything we needed. When we booked the room we made sure we asked for a pool view/studio room. We were lucky enough to get a bottom level room overlooking the pool, the room came with two beds but the sofas in the front room were fine to sleep on also. Kitchen was well equipped, fridge, oven and glasses/plates provided.
We were a little disappointed when we realised that our hotel did not offer Wifi as we had bought a laptop with us, this may well could be our mistake not for checking. However we did find an internet cafe down the road turning left at the roundabout and walking down about 20 metres. Pasandinas I believe it was called.
We ate out every night, many restaurants nearby offered what we were looking for at a competitive price. We walked down to the strip every other night and must recommend the restaurants at the start of the strip, especially the restaurant with the seating outside with the ranchy feel. Really lovely food and really well priced :) Don't be tempted with the really expensive restaurants, as we found they were usually a waste of money and dissapointing :(
Overall was really pleased, staff were really friendly and offered advice on boat trips and excursions. If your looking for a lively holiday, then I would go elsewhere but if looking for a relaxing holiday for some peace and quiet, while spending quality time with good company then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natura Algarve Club Since 2008 we have been making our hotel an increasingly special place, always thinking of you and always trying to exceed the expectations of those who already know us and saw us grow. If you are looking for a special place for your holidays with a privileged location, comfortable, family atmosphere and young, with very good conditions for the children, Natura Algarve Club is the place to choose: large garden, a swimming pool for adults of generous dimensions and another pool for children, excellent green areas. Besides the pools and the pleasant garden, a bar with a terrace where you can have breakfast and light meals, acquire cool drinks, cocktails, ice creams, snacks throughout the day and enjoy the night with Karaoke, animal shows and several interactive performances. Another great advantage of this venue is the large public car park and free Wi-Fi in the bar and lobby area. Nearby: supermarkets, tobacco shops, beach items, gifts, restaurants, bars, in short, everything to spend a restful vacation worry free. Whenever you want to end the evening in a different way and leave the tranquillity that we offer, you will find at approx. 700M all the fun that the famous Oura Strip has to offer with many bars and restaurants. Hotel Privileging the space and comfort, the 63 apartments of Natura Algarve Club divided between 30 T0 and 33 T1, all equipped with: Satelite TV Telephone Safe (15€ week) Air conditioning Bathroom Fridge Stove w / 3 electric hot plates and oven Microwave oven Toaster Coffee Machine T0: 2 single beds and a single sofa bed; T1: 2 single beds and two single sofa beds. Services Reception Time: 24h00 At reception you will find the heart of Natura Algarve Club consists of friendly, skilled and above all, hospitable employees. We also have several services to choose, including: wake up, safe rental, booking and buying tickets and tours, booking restaurants taxi's and transfers, services aesthetics and massages, babystting service among many others that you can leverage to consult before or during your stay. Swimming Pool Time: 9h00 - 19h00. Natura Algarve Club, the days pass between the pools (one for adults, one for children) and the sunbeds. In the shade of palm trees, the green garden of the Hotel, you will find a friendly atmosphere and rested Snack-Bar Time: 8h00 - 00h00. Breakfast at night, anytime is good to enjoy the Snack Bar of Natura Algarve Club, either on the terrace or inside. Situated in the garden and a few meters from the large pool, you can still enjoy light meals throughout the day, with suggestions for the whole family Time for breakfast: 8h30 - 11h00. Mini-Market Time: 8h00 - 20h00. Anytime is good time to go shopping at our mini market for your needs and convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Natura Algarve Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natura Algarve Club Hotel Albufeira
- Natura Beach Sun Hotel
- Hotel Natura Beach Sun
- Natura Sun Apartments
- Natura Algarve Club Albufeira, Portugal