Stayed for a week at the end of August.
1.Nice clean pool area.
2.Plenty of sunbeds whatever time you went out.
3.Clean and roomy apartment.
4.Good location - quiet but not too far to beach/strip.
5. Beautiful beach within 15 mins walk.
1. NO AIR CONDITIONING!! Room was unbearably hot. Getting ready to go out at night was horrendous.We even bought a pack of frozen peas each to help us cool down!
2. Hot water supply went off - cold showers....brrr!
3. Food at pool snack bar very basic.
4. Impossible to get a taxi in the evening to take you to the old town. Had to walk to top end of strip or try to get a bus.
5. Horrendous queues at taxi rank in Albufeira old town to get back after a night out (took us 50 mins one night).
Am not saying do not stay at Natura Sun, just be aware as it appears that some rooms DO have air con (if you book with a travel agent apparently).
- Free Wifi