My Wife and I booked this apartment after not being able to find anywhere reasonably priced with half board, which is normally our preferred option. I must say that we were pleasantly surprised at the size of the apartment, by comparison to staying in a hotel with half board (one room with a bathroom). We stayed in apartment 302, which overlooks the entrance leading to the little row of shops. Comprising of, hallway, bedroom, bathroom, a small kitchen and a sizeable living/dining space + a large balcony. Furnishing's were of a good quality, the bed's although firm were stable with no creaks which you get in most hotel's. The balcony is south facing so you get the sun all day long from early morning to late afternoon. Although we did not use the kitchen for cooking as we ate out every night and had a continental breakfast with supplies from the local Spar shop, there were ample utensils, crockery and pot's & pan's if you felt the need for home cooking. Together with an electric cooker an added bonus was a fridge, great for putting gallon bottle's of water or can's in for a nice cold drink (don't usually have a fridge in hotel rooms). Maids visited every day to have a quick clean round and leave fresh towel's, they were pleasant and polite as were the staff in reception. A nice clean place to enjoy your holiday, and situated about midway between the Old Town and The Strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel apartment Luna Clube Oceano is a friendly and modern 3* complex, located in Albufeira, in the heart of the Algarve, just 100 meters from S. Joao beach. Luna Clube Oceano offers a peaceful location and feature apartments equipped with balcony with pool view. The hotel facilities are ideal for couples and families that wish to be close to the center and the beach, seeking for a friendly service and a relaxing break. Luna Clube Oceano is set on a hill and offer a peaceful location and very close to the beach, where a wide selection of watersports are offered. The local restaurants, bars and shops are all within a short walk and feature a lively nightlife. It offers the ideal location for those who wish to explore the Algarve, or simply relaxing by the pool or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Luna Clube Oceano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clube Oceano Hotel Albufeira
- Clube Oceano Aparthotel Albufeira
- Luna Clube Oceano Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal