“great bar”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Faro District, Portugal
“great bar”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

the bar is excellent.very friendly owners and bar staff.I come to albufeira every year and always come to millyonaires to spend the day around the pool in the relaxing atmosphere.I always meet up with the same people every year who always come back to spend time at millionaires.if you ever come to albufeira I would personally recommend a visit to millionaires.

• Visited July 2014

“The best”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Lovely bar with pool and great service you can even have lemon in your cola lol good food and always welcoming

• Visited July 2014
Preston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely bar”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Great food, great people, top place. Made our holiday and will be back soon. Thank you graham, Jenny, William and all the staff

1 Thank Npd01
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a wonderful place to spend your time!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I have to say that this is the best place to eat or drink within the local area, the food is excellent, especially the English breakfast which comes in three sizes to suit all appetites! They have a pool with Sun beds the beer is at least a Euro cheaper than anywhere else locally, they have an excellent pool table and a very good menu, the nicest part of any visit to this establishment is the staff, they are friendly, exceptionally helpful and can't seem to do enough for you! Thank you to all at Milly O'naires for many pleasant afternoons and evenings spent with you! Oh nearly forgot! They lay on a barbeque every Saturday evening that must not be missed! Not sure what they put on the ribs but they are delicious!!

1 Thank HSmithers
Dublin, Ireland
“Disappointing visit to be honest!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We came here as a family of four for dinner on the first night of our holidays, having read previous excellent trip advisor reviews. I'm sorry to say that although I was ravenous, having only had a snack during the day I could not finish my dinner of beef pie as I really didn't like the gravy. I had ordered potatoes but the waiter returned to say only chips were available, so I didn't enjoy the combination. The bolognaise ordered by my husband and son looked nice but nuggets and chips ordered by my daughter were not great.

We arrived after 6 pm on a Saturday evening and there was only one other customer watching a World Cup match. The waiter was quiet but pleasant. Other customers appeared and asked about leaving luggage on check-out of their apartment. The lady they were speaking to was very obliging.

The pub itself and area around seemed very run-down.

Unfortunately it just wasn't somewhere we would return to but lots of others disagree from reviews I have read.

• Visited June 2014