“Take away standard”

Dining options: After-hours
Lancashire
“Take away standard”
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Ate here last week. The restaurant was busy and noisy. We were served quickly but felt as if we were rushed. The food was very average. Compatible with take aways in UK. Out for an evening with friends we were very disappointed. We were in and out in 40 minutes!!

• Visited September 2013

Blaenavon, United Kingdom
“restaurants”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

had one meal in this nice and clean restaurant. good food and at a reasonable price. liked it. staff were polite and well turned out friendly and were good with families with young children.

Visited September 2013
Altrincham
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

A little gem in the Old Town, my wife and I ate here twice. Try the tourist menu at €10.80, it's great value. The sweet and sour Pork, so succulent and plenty of it. My wife had the Beef curry, it with plenty of vegetables and was also an ample portion. Dessert list is good, try the Ice Cream fritter, unusual but nice. We sat there delighted one evening while the staff (plenty of them) played football with the owners little boy, about 18 month's old, even passerby were joining in.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Exceptional and Outstanding !!!!!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My second year here in Portugal Ailbufeira and many visits to the restaurant .... The service was flawless. Staff are amazing and welcoming . I did not think they rememebered me but they did wow!!! The food is fantastic The manager is lovely well doñe to all of you especially Fabio and Cristano you guys are amazing and the best will definately see you all next year

• Visited July 2013
ripley, derbyshire
“what a great chinese restaurant”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

my wife and I visited this restaurant on tuesday the 16th of april 2013 and we both had a three coarse meal off the menu, we both finished with curry, I had beef which was plentiful and full of beef and my wife had prawn which was served as it should be in a restaurant with the tails on which were easily taken off with a knife without mess.
The service was first class

• Visited April 2013