“Recomend the set menu”

Ranked #356 of 863 Restaurants in Albufeira
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went there on the off chance as my daughter fancied a steak ( which she had and it was huge, came with lovely fresh salad and fries ) . I had the set menu which was about 13 or 14 euros for 3 courses and included a large glass of wine and a coffee - amazing value - I had prawns in garlic to start then a beautifully fresh sea bream followed by a chocolate fudge cake which my kids kindly helped me with . Good portions , lovely service and excellent value for money

1  Thank AllypallyOxfordshire

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Found this place by accident and we weren't disappointed, cracking food and atmosphere! Would gladly return :-)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

First night we were sold the all you can eat meat dish where they cook different meat on the skewer bring it to your table and cut it onto the plate for you, All of the pieces of meat were the cheap cuts and not very good, The best part was the salad, but when we ordered a second portion, it was riddled with salt. If the food was good here we would have returned. In my opinion, they try to get you in once and serve you crap food. They don't seem to be interested in serving quality food for the customer to return.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Had the eat as much as you can grill,and was defeated!
Then happily returned a couple of nights later for their immense fillet steak.
Only to be topped with a lovely chocolate cate and strawberries for my girlfriends birthday free of charge!
Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you are a fan of the famous Brazilian Rodizio, then this is a nice place to eat at. Very friendly atmosphere, great taste of meat right from the grill and the appetizers are just amazingly delicious. I want to go there again!!