“Caves and dolphins trip plus parasailing”
Review of AlgarExperience

US$60.68*
Small-Group Sunset Cruise with BBQ Dinner from Albufeira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AlgarExperience, based in Albufeira Marina, Algarve, Portugal, is the leading maritime tourism company in the region, established in 2006 and built from the passion for the sea and water activities. We are proud to be distinguished by our professionalism, personalized services and the quality we provide to our costumers. This is our solid trademark. With a fleet of 6 main and 5 support vessels, AlgarExperience operates the boat tours and activities; - Caves & Coastline - Dolphin watching & Caves - Dolphin watching & Beach BBQ - Beach BBQ - Sunset BBQ - Boat party - Boat Party & Beach BBQ - Parasailing - Fishing trips - Private boat charter (corporate, single & Groups)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

On a recent trip a fiend and me booked a caves and dolphins boat trip. From start to finish it was an amazing experience....the crew were fantastic giving excellent commentary and background throughout the trip as well as stopping the trip at the start for Christophe to save my hat which blew into the sea (well he did tell me to hold onto my hat lol)

We also booked a parasailing trip and all I can say is awesome....the crew were great fun and gave me and my friend a real good soaking on take off. I would highly recommend this, the views from the air are spectacular and truly breathtaking I would definitely do this again!!!

There are newer reviews for AlgarExperience

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I always book a boat trip on holiday as it is a great way to see the coast line. We booked the caves and coastline cruise because having visited the Algarve before we knew that there were some amazing beaches and caves. When we boarded the boat the sun was shining but there had been a strong wind for a couple of days, this point is key to my review.
The boat was modern and clean and the crew polite and helpful. However, as soon as we left the marina it was obvious that the sea was going to be choppy and with the wind it was also a little chilly. Within a couple of minutes the spray started to come over the front of the boat and soaked everyone on the benches and sun deck. Now I know that if I go on a boat trip I will get wet at some point and that isn't a problem but the frezzing cold pray was unrelenting and the result was that the majority of passengers were huddled at the back of the boat in an attempt to get out of the spray. On the out bound trip we had to stop to pick up passengers from another Algar experience boat that had broken down, as we had to wait for their replacement boat we were told that our boat would anchor and that we could swim. We were in an exposed location and it soon became obvious that it was too dangerous so swim more that a couple of feet away from the boat.
We got underway after about half an hour and soon turned around for the return leg. As we weren't fighting against the waves on the return trip most people took the opprtunity to warm up and dry their clothing, oh and we nosed into a couple of caves on the way back.

I am sure that this is a fantastic trip when the weather is good and I klnow that Algar Experience can not control the weather, but they must surely know what the conditions are like and how this will affect the trip. I would have much prefered them to cancel the trip and rebook us for another day then I wouldn't feel that I had wasted the best part of £100 pounds on a trip that my family endured rather than enjoyed.

1  Thank matjam65
Reviewed 21 July 2014

A fantastic trip along the coastline, fascinating commentary from the crew, plus a chance for a dip in the sea to cool off - the only problem with the cruise was little shade onboard from the sun!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Myself and my husband booked the 3 hour glass bottom boat cruise with our 11 month old daughter thinking thatshe would enjoy being able to see the fish ect.
Bit disappointed that the glass bottom was actually 2 side viewing panels which were not kept too clean and you couldnt really see anything.
Apart from that we really enjoyed the trip, the staff came round and talked to individual groups about the coves and beaches we were passing.
There was a photographer on board which was a nice touch. He introduced himself and explained what he would do, the photos were available to buy at the end of the tip. We paid 12euros for a disc with all the pictures of our family and also of the sights we had seen.
would defintely recommend for a day out!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I took the 4 hour sea cruise. It was pretty good for the price it was, with a free drink. Beer for 3 euros and cocktails for 5. Sushi or a sandwich also included in the 35 euro global price. This is extremely cheap europewise. I got to the see the amazing landscapes of the Algarve coast and both sunset and moonrise. The DJ could have been better (not great sound quality and not such a cool choice of music) but the crew were extremely nice. Same for the girl at the city centre travel agency, I showed up when she was closing late at night and she still booked the cruise for me and gave me great tips on spots to visit in town. Very professional, warm and talkative, give this girl a raise!