“Lovely group.”

Albufeira Riding Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Albufeira Riding Centre is a equestrian centre offering beautiful treks through the local countryside on our well mannered horses. Lessons and Pony Club activities also offered throughout the year.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My little sister attended a pony club day and loved it, all the staff and members were so kind to her and the horses were lovely and well kept. It's an affordable day out.

1  Thank Hana B

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I have just enjoyed an hour of gentle riding around the countryside. Despite us not having much prior experience of riding, we both had a lovely time. Sarah, the British instructor, was very friendly with a great knowledge of the area. All the horses were well looked after and the stables kept clean. Sadly you can only ride the horses along the beach in winter (hence an average score for sights) but was still a great experience. We'd definitely recommend this, no matter what your experience. We paid €25 for the hour and went at 10am so it wasn't to hot for us or the horses. Thank you Sarah and Georgie :-)

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I have never been horse riding before but I have never felt so relaxed. My wife really enjoyed herself also. The stables are clean and well managed. If in Portugal we will be seeing the dogs again haha! Thanks Sam!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

First time rider here, the horses were great and well trained. We rode Sam and Narnia for the hour and the didn't do anything wrong. Georgie is a gem, kept conversation going and was very insightful about the landscape and trek. Great experience overall, enjoyed the little gallop up the hill aswel.

2  Thank TrimTram
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Well what can I say both of us were complete novices and I was a nervous wreck when I got there, but Georgie put us at ease right away, what a lovely person a bit mad in the nicest possible way and she gave us a wonderful 2 hours in the lovely countryside, we even earned gold stars me for thinking she was younger than she was and Paul for keeping on the horse whilst taking photo's, would recommend to anyone no matter what age or ability we will be going again on our return. The horses are calm and wonderful natured, and it was obvious the love she has for the horses.

Georgie made our day and by the end of the ride it was as if we had known her for years, Keep up your good work Georgie and look forward to meeting you again

Jane and Paul Fletcher