“Very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Although there was not a lot of it, the food was very tasty and I really enjoyed it I think I should have gone for the steak instead of the pasta dishes like my other half.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

After trying for three nights we finally got a seat, we're not disappointed food was lovely and piping hot,good prices too

1  Thank Janette S
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Visited here twice for dinner. Had some of the excellent and good value pasta dishes. I had wonderful panna cotta My husband declared his dessert the best tiramisu ever - better than those in Italy. All the staff were very good, friendly and keen to chat. Excellent value for money. Would eat here again!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

The food was lovely, and resonably priced however this was totally spoilled by the service! My partner and I had noticed tbis place early in our holiday and where very much looking forward to trying it! We went on a sunday and as we entered we were ignored by 3 waiters who were deep in conversation they only stopped after we had been standing like idoits for a few minutes when one fianlly awknowleged us we asked for a table for 2. He asked if we had a reservation, which we hadnt but the resturant was not packed so we didnt think it would be a problem. However the waiter seened to think otherwise and rolled his eyes at us. He informed us that there woukd be a minium 20 minute wait we were happy with this however the waiter seemed annoyed when we agreed to wait. The waiting time did bit seem to long, however after we sat dfor a drink we noticed that the very waiter who had been so condescending to us ab our it not booking a table was out on the street drumming up business! He brought 3 couples off the street to be seated before us! I was a tad shocked as he had been so rude to us about not booking then proceeded to drag passersby in off the street! Although the food was nice when we eventually were seated 40 mins later! Not impressed with the serivce at all and would not recommend it!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We were actually trying to get into Mi Sombrero, given the constant queue we wanted to know what the fuss was about.....but in the end as there were 9 of use we didn't want to wait an age so strolled into this place just next to it.

What a good find !! It seemed to specialise in Pizza so that's what the majority of us went for and we certainly weren't disappointed ! Very good taste (nice amount of tomato on the base, nice thin base and good amount of toppings). Would recommend the one with anchovies and olives as particularly nice !

Very good service from the staff as well and very reasonable. Glad we didn't go the to the Mexican in the end ! Worth a revisit