“Very good.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The food really good, all fresh. they do every thing at the moment. Plenty of choice, service was good nothing to complain. Lovely bar up stair with live music till 4am lovely people prices are cheap 12€ eat much as you like in the restaurante and the bar with happy hour pay one take another one free. Really a nice place to go. I went to the bar more times with my wife and we bove recomend. Try the caipirinha at the bar
Chor bar a place that i will go next year.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

From where we were staying so the distance away was good, food not bad but maybe the people were not so friendly as they could have been, but like I said the food was good

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Went to this restaurant on first night, quite expensive but very tastefully decorated and contemporary finish. Food very good, I had some food cooked fresh which was lovely, the hygiene standards were very good. Manager of the restaurant very attentive and ensured the customers were ok and would check to see if you needed anything at all. Would recomend.

1  Thank LinziWestMidlands
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We visited this restaurant at the top of the strip, from the outside it looked lovely, outside had
nice tables and inside were tables but inside was quite noisy. We chose an outside table as it was a lovely evening. We entered the buffet area but there was little or no food, so we waited for it to be replenished, it was replenished very very slowly and with very small amounts, if you wanted sushi it was plentiful. So we moved onto our main meal which was cooked front of you and with whatever choice of meat and sauce you wanted. Sadly neither measured up to our expectations, we asked for it to be made spicy hot, it was bland and my husbands chicken was not cooked through, our fried rice and chips were cold. We finished our wine and asked for the bill, the waitress was shocked to see our full plates and I explained that it was cold and undercooked, she didn't offer to take it back or offer anything of the bill. I would certainly not recommend this restaurant and will not be returning.

1  Thank Fiona O
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We visited in a large party with three kids in the group. Good selection of starters, nice sushi, good soup (chicken and sweetcorn). Picking your food and getting it cooked in front of you was great, my son is Coeliac (no flour) and so it was nice being able to let him pick his ingredients and get them cooked on the teppanyaki griddle/flatplate. Also meant picky kids got to have exactly what they liked in their meal - no things the little people didn't want (you know how kids can be).

It's pretty cheap too considering what you get, and there was no rush at all. Building itself is absolutely gorgeous, must have spent a small fortune on it.

We will be back next year - only I'll make sure to have more of an appetite :)