“Staff let down”

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Staff let down”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I came here in May with my wife and two children aged 5 and 10. We had heard so many rumours about this bar but thought we would see for ourselves. We should of listened to them rumours and not have wasted our time in coming here. We decided to sit in on the little couch they have in there has our little one was cold. I went to the bar to order our drinks. The Barmen were too busy chatting up two very young looking girls and giving them free shots the girls were a little giggly as I'm assuming they fancied the Barmen. When they finally realised I was standing there they asked me what I wanted so I ordered they had got one of the drinks wrong as they couldn't wait to get back to the young girls. They got a bit funny because they had to change it. One Barman was jumping around showing off we thought they had been on something as they was a little crazy. As I walked away I'd noticed my change and realised I'd been short changed a couple of euros now seeing as that was one of the rumours I heard about them short changing customers I didn't even question them as I just thought well we won't be back here. Just sitting there watching them we thought they saw their job a joke. Then as my wife went into the toilets the two young girls the Barmen were chatting to were talking about one of the barmen going to meet her by the door in the bar by the toilets. I won't even write what she said they were going to do once he got her on her own She was shocked as well as I when she told me. Needless to say we won't be ever going back in there and will never recommend it to anybody no wonder this place has a bad name.

5 Thank Robert G

stoke on trent
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Miserable staff”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The staff are sullen in the extreme. Obviously too cool to crack a smile or remember any aspect of customer service. Only three non alcoholic cocktails on offer. At 6euros each, nearly the same price as the boozy ones. However, they had football and free wifi Which i am using now. Wont be back.

1 Thank suze58
coventry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 187 helpful votes
“Average at best.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is an ok place but certainly nothing better than that. I thought the entertainment was bit tired frankly, and the prices are very high compared to many other places. I can't honestly see there is anything to recommend it, and I doubt that I would return

2 Thank mozwold
liverpool
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“another great visit”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

only stopped for lunch on a cool windy may albufeira day, but have to say the club sandwich was fab, so to was the tuna i had, brilliant, just sorry we didn't manage to come back in the evening for a few drinks and to party.

liverpool
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“The Vegas show ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

What a fun happy place Vegas bar is. From the moment you enter to the moment you leave your jaw will be aching from the laughter you have at this bar. The staff are amazing and are the highlight of the show they surely entertain you. Lucio plays all the best music and is happy to take any requests. Ivan, Marcio, Italian stallion, Delmar, Miguel, Carina, Nigel (tout) and of course the funniest of them all Joao Paulo this guy has us in stitches Everytime we go there. All of them are excellent at what they do and make this the striving bustling place it is you could not ask for better people to serve you. It's good Vegas has it's own security in Antonio Banderas ( Adao) knowing that he is there makes the bar more relaxed as there is never no trouble. We mean come on who wants to mess with Mr Banderas. We always rush to get to Vegas bar as we know we are in for an amazing time. So if your out and about in old town get yourself into vegas grab yourself a drink and get ready for the show. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas da le