Went with the girls for a friends birthday-we were meant to be staying at the balaia resort and was told they had over booked so sent here-Wouldnt be our first choice.
On arrival we were shown to our rooms which were two bedroom apartments, I have to say very clean and spacious so not dissappointed at all. Fully equipped kitchen with large living area, TV and CD player included.
The pool has a little to be desired, it is very small with hardly any sun loungers so you have to be up early! There are a number of lovely restaurants close by and also a couple of supermarkets. The poolside food not the best- If you enjoy chips and burgers you'll be fine.
We were room only but I understand they have All inclusive.
Taxis is usually about 11 Euros too Alberfieura- taxis can be booked by reception. We ate out everynight in the old town which has amazing restaurants and very cheap!
I wouldn't stay again but it's cheap and worth it for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exclusive touristic areas, near the famous beaches of Albufeira. With an exceptional view over the pine trees and the golf course, the Alpinus Hotel is the perfect place for holidays in the Algarve. Features 185 apartments and studios (128 one-bedroom apartments, 52 two-bedrooms apartments and 5 studios) comfortably furnished, all with balcony, equipped kitchen, bathroom, direct telephone, satellite TV, stereo system, air conditioning and safe. The hotel includes two pool areas for adults and children, buffet restaurant, bar, coffee shop, meeting and events room with support equipment, private parking and free Wi-Fi. LOCATION The Alpinus Hotel is located between the exclusive area of Vilamoura, with its Casino, Marina and some of the best golf courses in the Iberian Peninsula, and the cosmopolitan town of Albufeira, with a diversity of handicraft shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and the vibrant nightlife of the Algarve. 29 km from Faro Airport, 12 km from Vilamoura, 10 km from the historic center of Albufeira, 1.2 km from the Falesia beach and 200 m from the Pine Cliffs golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Alpinus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Alpinus Albufeira
- Luna Alpinus Hotel Albufeira
- Alpinus Albufeira
- Hotel Alpinus
- Alpinus Hotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal