Ok where do we start...
Staff were very friendly and helpful especially the hotel reception, dining room and cafe staff. The rooms were huge and spotlessly clean, only negative was the balcony door was a pain to lock (107).
The pool areas were kept clean and tidy and at most times there were ample loungers.
There was a huge selection of food to chose from, yes it does get repetitive but then your having 3 cooked meals a day! No-one would go hungry that's for sure, what with drinks on tap and a selection of snacks poolside, staying all-inclusive you can't go wrong.
The entertainment is a bit budget, the team are very friendly and try hard but I think more money needs to be spent on this. The reptile evening was a hit with the kids and the souvenir photos are a must for any family. The courtesy beach bus is good but book early as this gets booked up quickly as the local bus dropped us at a retail park & not the marina we were expecting! Taxis worked out cheaper than the local buses for a family of 4 so bare that it mind if venturing out of the resort (which actually our kids were more than happy to stay on site)!
All in all a very nice family holiday and we would highly recommend Luna Alpinus Portugal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exclusive touristic areas, near the famous beaches of Albufeira. With an exceptional view over the pine trees and the golf course, the Alpinus Hotel is the perfect place for holidays in the Algarve. Features 185 apartments and studios (128 one-bedroom apartments, 52 two-bedrooms apartments and 5 studios) comfortably furnished, all with balcony, equipped kitchen, bathroom, direct telephone, satellite TV, stereo system, air conditioning and safe. The hotel includes two pool areas for adults and children, buffet restaurant, bar, coffee shop, meeting and events room with support equipment, private parking and free Wi-Fi. LOCATION The Alpinus Hotel is located between the exclusive area of Vilamoura, with its Casino, Marina and some of the best golf courses in the Iberian Peninsula, and the cosmopolitan town of Albufeira, with a diversity of handicraft shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and the vibrant nightlife of the Algarve. 29 km from Faro Airport, 12 km from Vilamoura, 10 km from the historic center of Albufeira, 1.2 km from the Falesia beach and 200 m from the Pine Cliffs golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alpinus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Alpinus Albufeira
- Luna Alpinus Hotel Albufeira
- Alpinus Albufeira
- Hotel Alpinus
- Alpinus Hotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal