Just back from excellent 7 day holiday at the Alpinus. We had booked a one bedroom apartment with our adult daughter intending to use the sofa bed in the lounge. On arrival we found that one of the metal folding supports on this bed was broken and would not allow it to fold properly.
Reception immediately offered a two bedroom/two bathroom room overlooking the quieter of the two pools at no additional cost.
Both bedrooms were a good size as was the kitchen/lounge area.
Reception were always very helpful the only downside was that there is almost a complete lack of information on the surrounding area or any other hotel facilities.
Yes the area is very,very quiet and you do need to visit Albufeira for a much wider choice of eating facilities/bars etc. but we were aware of this before we went.
However prices generally in the local area are better value than those in Albufeira.
Sun Loungers were always available at both pools but this probably was because it was mid September
Towels were changed daily and the rooms were given a quick clean.
Not a hotel if you want action but fine for a peaceful break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most exclusive touristic areas, near the famous beaches of Albufeira. With an exceptional view over the pine trees and the golf course, the Alpinus Hotel is the perfect place for holidays in the Algarve. Features 185 apartments and studios (128 one-bedroom apartments, 52 two-bedrooms apartments and 5 studios) comfortably furnished, all with balcony, equipped kitchen, bathroom, direct telephone, satellite TV, stereo system, air conditioning and safe. The hotel includes two pool areas for adults and children, buffet restaurant, bar, coffee shop, meeting and events room with support equipment, private parking and free Wi-Fi. LOCATION The Alpinus Hotel is located between the exclusive area of Vilamoura, with its Casino, Marina and some of the best golf courses in the Iberian Peninsula, and the cosmopolitan town of Albufeira, with a diversity of handicraft shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and the vibrant nightlife of the Algarve. 29 km from Faro Airport, 12 km from Vilamoura, 10 km from the historic center of Albufeira, 1.2 km from the Falesia beach and 200 m from the Pine Cliffs golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Agoda, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Alpinus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Alpinus Albufeira
- Luna Alpinus Hotel Albufeira
- Alpinus Albufeira
- Hotel Alpinus
- Alpinus Hotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal