“Was not worth the wait!”

Fredi Grill Restaurant
Ranked #699 of 850 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Went to Fredi's for lunch with my family, the waiter on the street enticed us in... We ordered kids meals and the specials, our drinks were served promptly but while I waited for the food time ticked on and on! We eventually had to ask the waiter what the delay was. I thought that maybe the wait was because the food was freshly prepared but I was deflated when fried frozen food came out! certainly not worth the price or the patience.

2  Thank Karen M

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Ate here twice in a 7 day stay - nice English breakfast - proper bacon and sausages.

NIce polite staff and reasonably priced

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Another great place for a good English Breakfast. Proper sausages and rashers, good service and the pints of beer are only €1.50!

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived in Albufeira and went here on the first day for lunch as it was conveniently located etc.
Ordered 2 x Pepper Steak from the specials menu at €7.95.
Waited over 1 hour for the meal to arrive, and had to ask the waiters several times when the food would arrive - the excuse was that steak takes longer to cook.
Eventually food arrived. Steak was ordered medium rare, but delivered well done. It was tough, tasteless and barely warm.
Upon asking for the bill I checked and the steak had been put down as €14.95 each, almost twice the price. I queried this with the waiter who got very rude insisting that we had ordered the more expensive steak (despite pointing to the correct one and clarifying upon ordering).
I paid the bill as I didn't really want to land in trouble on my first day there, but I will not ever return there again.
There are much better places to eat just off the Strip.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've been here before, and always had good fish, particularly the daily special. I tried the steak this time, which was served with chips and a very tasty salad, which when dressed with the oil and vinegar, disappeared faster than the minute steak. They only have a couple of tables outside in the sunshine, so pounce early...