The golf course and the amenities were great and the course was beautiful. However, the resort is starting to show some wear and is in need of some updates. There were several problems in our room. The bathroom faucet leaked and flooded the bathroom floor one night and the couch was in very bad condition. Also, the walls are very thin and we could hear what everyone around us was doing, especially the people above us at 7:00 am! But overall, the resort is nice. It's a nice location but it's a bit of a walk to the beahc and there is only one beach you can walk to. You would need a car to get to the others. There are several pools and a nice restaurant. There's also a place to eat in the golf clubhouse. I would go back but I would make sure there was no room above mine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with pine, cork and almond trees are the prefect backdrop for your home in the sun, only 500 meters from the beach. Around the grounds you can enjoy 6 swimming pools, a health club with indoor pool, 4 tennis courts, restaurants and snack bars. A 9 hole executive golf course, golf academy (with resident pro), driving range with putting greens, practice bunkers and chipping areas complete the leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Pierre & Vacances, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Balaia Golf Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balaia Golf Village Hotel Albufeira
- Balaia Hotel Village
- Balaia Hotel Albufeira
- Balaia Golf Village Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal