Beautifully kept grounds, sparkling clean pools. Our apartment was very nice, not overly modern but certainly in very good condition, very spacious with a lovely main balcony overlooking one of the pools. The second balcony is very small and really not much use. Ours was a private rental, but it would appear some of the other apartments were not so good. The onsite restaurant was pretty good, although some of the staff were a little odd, Fawlty Towers sprang to mind, although we did find it quite funny. The area outside the resort is a bit of a let down, we didn't find a restaurant in walking distance that was decent, in fact there seemed to be a distinct lack of decent restaurants locally. The beach is walking distance, 10-15 mins, it's a nice beach with all facilities to hand, bear in mind the walk back involves a steep hill. It is however very clean, with plenty of sunbeds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with pine, cork and almond trees are the prefect backdrop for your home in the sun, only 500 meters from the beach. Around the grounds you can enjoy 6 swimming pools, a health club with indoor pool, 4 tennis courts, restaurants and snack bars. A 9 hole executive golf course, golf academy (with resident pro), driving range with putting greens, practice bunkers and chipping areas complete the leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Pierre & Vacances, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Balaia Golf Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balaia Golf Village Hotel Albufeira
- Balaia Hotel Village
- Balaia Hotel Albufeira
- Balaia Golf Village Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal