We stayed at a nearby hotel recently for four nights, but had drinks every afternoon at this resort. The bar staff were very accommodating and friendly. A glass of house wine was only 2 euros. We weren't sure what it would taste like at that price, but it was really good. We had a few snacks, including a lovely tuna salad, which was really tasty, served with some delicious black olives. We would certainly recommend at least dropping in for a drink and a snack as the complex is really pleasant, with friendly bar staff. There was a great football bar and restaurant there too. Definitely, we will call in here again when we book up our next holiday in the Algarve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within walking distance of Albufeira's marina, this 4-star resort offers luxury rooms and villas in a garden setting. It features an outdoor pool, tennis court and Albufeira views. Guests of the Ponta Grande Resort can soak up the sun on the terrace as they watch their children in the playground. The Ponta offers bright and air-conditioned accommodation. There are also self-catering villas that come with a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony with panoramic views. A grocery store is available inside the resort. If guests prefer, they can also visit the restaurant, which serves á la carte international cuisine. The Grande Resort is less than 1 km from the Atlantic Ocean. Guests arriving by car have free private on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ponta Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ponta Grande Hotel Albufeira
- Ponta Grande Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal