My wife and I spent a week at this lovely place, last week. I have to say that the place is well-managed, and the grounds around the magnificent pool area are kept extremely clean. We had our three grand children with us, and our 6th floor, 2-bedroom apartment (with 2 x bathrooms) was just wonderful. Great service from ALL the staff, but especially Margarida Vicente and her team, who were available throughout, and who were so amazingly helpful at all times. Excellent amenities, and a location/setting with the restaurant, swimming pool and sandy beach which must surely be hard to beat in the category of 'child-friendly' holiday places. The local area has undergone some 'burger and chips' development over the years, as one would expect, but there are still some excellent PORTUGESE eateries, and pastelarias, within easy walking distance! And the Beach Club is well away from the sometimes noisy bars and restaurants on the main road. If you have children, and want an away day, just use the 'mini-train' service which runs every 20 minutes, and which is less than 10 minutes from the Beach Club. This is a 4-stop service, taking you to Albufeira, and back, for a very modest cost. There is even a free shuttle service between the various sister-hotels. a most ideal location, with all the amenities within a couple of hundred yards of each other, and a truly super service from the staff. A really wonderful place, and one we will most likely be revisiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oura-View Beach Club is located directly on Praia da Oura Beach. It features wide grounds with a large outdoor swimming pool area situated within gardens overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.The spacious self-catering apartments have large furnished balconies with beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean, Swimming Pools or Resort. They feature a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living and dining areas with comfortable seating area with satellite tv.Breakfast is served in the Terrace Bar or the Sunset Restaurant, the restaurant also has a variety of dishes for the guests to enjoy for lunch or dinner. The Pool bar is available providing views over the ocean and swimming pool.Guests can enjoy a variety of different dining options at our restaurants in our sister resorts, a 5 minutes’ walk away.Xanadu Health Club provides a variety of treatments, an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath(additional costs can be charged). Water sports are available down on the beach, and there are numerous golf courses within a short drive of the hotel.The old town of Albufeira is a 20 minutes walk away and the main entertainment area with shops, clubs, bars and restaurants is 300 meters away.Oura-View Beach Club is 30 km from Faro International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oura-View Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oura-View Beach Club Hotel Albufeira
- Oura Beach Club
- Oura-View Beach Club Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal