“Excellent”

and up
Discover Scuba Diving in Albufeira
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Easydivers is situated in Albufeira Marina since 2006, but the work in the sector since 1983. Albufeira is strategically located in the Centre of the Algarve and is considered the capital of tourism. Our location allows quick access to the best dive sites of the South coast. Our philosophy, provide high-quality diving services in compliance with all safety requirements, with particular attention to the preservation of underwater environment and nature itself. When diving with us you will have access to various types of diving, such as shipwrecks, reefs, wall diving, caves, artificial reefs, etc., Where there is an abundance of marine life that makes the experience exciting for those seeking a breakthrough, an adventure and a magnificent scenario. Our customers will find the same place all kinds of underwater activities from diving, dive courses outputs, sale and repair of equipment, etc.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Had a first dive course here. Great team, helpful and understanding. They made us feel comfortable right away. Thank you for this excellent experience

1  Thank Ravvyjune

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I completed my PADI Open Water Dive Course here at the end of June and now feel confident to dive autonomously thanks to the guidance, training and support of the instructors and staff at EasyDivers.
My first day was a little scary as I felt uncomfortable breathing underwater for the first time and doing the exercises, however, my instructor Daniel, and centre owner and instructor, Mario, came up with alternative ways to help me complete the tasks and stay relaxed underwater. I found the personal help and guidance extremely comforting and you could tell that they wanted you to succeed, just as much as you do yourself.
After completing all the exercises in confined water, the Open Water Dives were a lot more about having fun and seeing what diving in Portugal has to offer. There was loads of wildlife: fish, moray eels, octopus, cuttlefish and much much more and Daniel took the time to show us it all and ensured at all times that we were happy and safe.
All in all an amazing few days with the EasyDivers crew with safety first, guidance and a lot of fun- I will definitely be returning there to dive again! If you are thinking about learning to dive/ completing a course at any standard/ want a fun day out diving then this is definitely the place to go!

2  Thank tand123
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Went for a snorkelling trip, with boat trip included. What an experience - a hurl in a speedboat, guided snorkelling in fab scenery and a trip home via the algarve's gorgeous caves. Lovely staff who tried 110%. Great day out and fab value for money - will be back next year guys !!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Just finished my open water with these guys and I had a blast. Everyone is good fun, safety is their number 1 priority, and the dive sites are spectacular!
Equipment for rent is in amazing condition and the boat rides were awesome.
Definitely recommend!

1  Thank RodrigoCarreira
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent diving experecience with easydivers! Very good materials, professional and fun diving instructors! it was our first dive after getting our padi, we felt really safe. We sureley come back for a dive here when we return to the Algarve.

Thanks Daniël and Mario!