Fabulous apartments, excellent swimming pools which are clean and safe. Clube albufeira is quite hilly but lovely pretty walks which are clean. Excellent shuttle bus service to and from the town which is free! Taxis are not expensive. Reception can arrange your trips etc for example to swim with the dolphins which is an absolute must and really worth the money! We have been twice in 2006 and 2007 and would go again and again. Perfect for young families and couples who like to relax, wouldnt take older teens unless they like doing nothing as they may get bored. We went as a family in 2006 (5 of us) then we went with friends and organised two apartments next door to each other, and they loved it. Apartment owners are friendly and will arrange collections to and from the airport for around 100 euros. I believe they have added another resturant, they were building it when we were last there, but we were not put off by builders etc. Great place, worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Albufeira is a popular family holiday resort having superb pools, an on-site restaurant, and a friendly multilingual reception office to arrange excursions. Apartments are fully equipped for self-catering and are of high standard. They can provide sleeping for up to 8 persons. Transfers from Faro airport can be arranged. A free courtesy bus to Old Town Albufeira and nearby beaches runs four times daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clube Albufeira Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Club
- Hotel Albufeira
- Clube Albufeira Resort Algarve, Portugal