We had a three bedroom apartment. It was enormous. It was bigger than some gites that we rented in France! There were only four of us so this helped. Pool is excellent. The kettle only had a capacity of 1 litres which is small for a large apartment. As usual for these types of apartment there is not quite enough equipment to cook for you self and only 2 wine glasses. But relatively well equipped - washing machine and dishwasher; hair dryer and ironing board. The marina area in Albufeira seems to have been a flop: lots of vacant shops. We normally walked to Albufeira - about 30 minutes. Though there are some restaurants closer than this. Nearest good snack bar is Iguana Cafe which has excellent views from the terrace and good simple food. It closes at 8 pm though. Castelo del Mar is even closer but we did not try it. Very good apartment complex for a quiet holiday and Albufeira itself is not difficult to walk to even though much of the journey is uphill. There is a mini market at the complex and the nearest decent supermarket is 10 minutes walk in the direction of Albufeira: go as far as the cemetery turn left up the steps and then look left and you will see the supermarket.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartamentos Turisticos da Orada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Turisticos Da Orada Hotel Albufeira
- Orada Apartments Albufeira
- Orada Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Apartamentos Turisticos Da Orada Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal