First things first- Is the bed comfy? Yes!
Is the location amazing? Yes!
This is the second time we have stayed at Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua and it is still amazing. The value is incredible and the rooms are really lovely. You have your own kitchen, lounge and beds are seperated with a screen from the rest of the room. The only downside is the lack of essentials like washing up liquid and salt and pepper. Aside from that it's perfect. The pool is lovely. Clean and small, but who needs a pool when the GORGEOUS beach is a 5 mionute walk away. The best restaurant is just next door and the best bar is just down the road. This little gem is a well-kept secret and though I wish them great success I hope it doesn't get flooded with touristes like some of the surrounding areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated Aparthotel located in the beautiful town of Olhos d'Agua, close to the beach, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, buses and taxis. Its 41 apartments are equipped with kitchen, sleeping area, living and dining area with TV... Hotel restaurant and a bar and conference room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Olhos d`Agua Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Olhos D'Agua Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal