We stayed for one week in May and had a studio apartment , but this was large and spotlessly clean- only drawback was twin beds. Kitchen was modern but we only used it for breakfast. The apartments are well situated close to a number of very nice restaurants - all lovelyand very reasonable and there are 2 supermarkets close by - the smaller is only a few metres away. Outdoor pool was cold but plenty of sun beds and guests could use the outdoor and indoor pools of the hotel next door.
The beach was 5 mins walk away downhill.. Very nice time in quiet resort and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated Aparthotel located in the beautiful town of Olhos d'Agua, close to the beach, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, buses and taxis. Its 41 apartments are equipped with kitchen, sleeping area, living and dining area with TV... Hotel restaurant and a bar and conference room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Aparthotel Olhos d'Agua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Olhos d`Agua Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Olhos D'Agua Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal