This was our second visit to Porto Bay Falesia and we were not disappointed! We visited mid September and experienced wall to wall sunshine. The hotel is situated in a superb location with beautiful sea views and the grounds offer lots of shady seating areas to appreciate the tranquility.
Rooms are very comfortable and clean and the maid service is excellent, the restaurant is open until 10pm- we prefer to eat late and we were still served freshly cooked food -superb!
As premier card holders we received fruit, water and bathrobes in our room plus 10% off food & beverages a nice touch for loyalty. This year possible due to the high temperatures the gardens seemed overwatered and the grassy sunbed area was sometimes water- logged however we hope to return in the very near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal