The location, service, facilities, food, I could go on, this place exceeded our expectations, it is situated within walking distance to the beach and the village of Olhos d agua which I would recommend over many other places in that area particularly if you prefer a nice meal and a quiet walk along the beach in the evening as apposed to clubbing or just drinking! The beach is beautiful and you can walk for miles, and there is a plenty of activities and restaurants near by. I would highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal