Our first visit to Portugal, we were recommended to the Porto Bay,for a peaceful relaxing holiday, which was exactly that. Lovely rooms, very clean, towels and bedding changed most days, as was the whole of the hotel, reception area very attractive, All staff friendly and helpful. We were on the 5th floor with a part sea/garden view, upgraded with no extra charge. We only had bed and breakfast, but with so much to choose from we didn't need much for lunch and found plenty of places to eat in the evening. A very quiet area and more suitable for older people.Would recommend for the lovely views and beautiful areas in the garden and around pool to relax. 133 steps to the lovely sandy beach so not suitable for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal