My wife and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at the Porto Bay and it was a fantastic experience.The hotel was spotlessly clean and the staff were friendly,courteous and extremely polite.Special mention for Carlos and Manuel who are a credit to the hotel.We stayed on a B&B basis and the breakfasts were excellent.Plenty of choice of hot and cold options,fruit and pastries.Set in a lovely location we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would have no hesitation in recommending it to others.We will be returning at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal