My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 10 nights in early July. Porto Bay have made a very good
job of making the best out of an older building. The hotel was very full so pool area and garden
were quite crowded. The main restaurant achieved a good standard of food and service even when under pressure at peak times. The staff work extremely hard and are pleasant and helpful
in line with Porto Bay culture. Dinner on the Deck overlooking the spectacular cliffs is a real
pleasure and worth the small extra cost.
In some areas the decor is looking a little worn and tired and perhaps further investment in
upgrading the interior would bring up the standards more in line with other Porto Bay Hotels.
Nevertheless, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the young staff are to be congratulated on what has been achieved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal