Just returned from a lovely stay in Porto Bay Falesia. Really enjoyed the various quiet places to sit and read or just ponder, the views were spectacular.
We treated ourselves to a sea view which was very pleasant and although facing the pool it was also quiet. We also got free wifi on the balcony.
We went B&B and bought some vouchers to eat in the hotel as well as trying some of the Italian restaurants nearby. It was cheaper to eat out. All the meals we had were of a very good standard. Breakfast had plenty of choice and all the fresh fruit was great, very easy to achieve 10 a day or more.
We went to Albufeira twice by bus which was easy but times were not too accurate, 9 euros return for 2 of us. We went on Dolphins driven excursion which was brilliant, lovely caves and then plenty of dolphins swimming around our boat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal