The hotel is very nice and has a beautiful beach right next to it. It also has a very nice pool area and is in general very nice. But we were a bit surprised to find that the main part of the staff (in restaurants etc.) were unable to communicate in English or Spanish and they didn't seem very service minded.
If you're looking for a hotel located in a quiet area, then this will suit you fine. It isn't actually located in Albufeira, but in a small village approx. 6 km away from town. The village has some restaurants, but apart from that not many options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel stands overlooking Praia da Falesia in the charming town of Olhos de Agua, close to Albufeira in the Algarve. Surrounded by abundant green areas, the hotel enjoys direct access to the sea and the exceptional 8km long beach which is washed by the clear, calm waters of the Algarve sea. After a refreshing drink at the waters edge, a reviving plunge in one of the pools, a trip to the beach, a game of tennis or an invigorating massage, sit back and enjoy one of the Algarves most beautiful views from one of the hotel's restaurants. Make the most of your holidays to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortoBay Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Bay Falesia Albufeira
- PortoBay Falesia Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal