“Rossio is excellent”

Rossio
Ranked #25 of 788 Restaurants in Albufeira
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Restaurant Rossio is situated in a calm and quiet area of Albufeira, between the old town and the marina. Restaurant Rossio have different kind of fish, sea food, meat and pastas. Every day till 18:00 o'clock, we have a dish of the day. The dish of the day includes a drink and the price is 7,50 euros We are open from 10:00AM till 24:00PM, 7 days in the week for breakfast, lunch and diner. "Our Restaurant is a Garage of natural Flavours". Don't hesitate to visit us and we hope to see you soon...
“Rossio is excellent”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Excellent, fresh food very reasonably priced. If you are staying in Albufeira, visit this restaurant at least once. Delicious fish dishes, great snacks. Staff are very friendly and flexible.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Anne J

• Polish first
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“I WOULD keep this place a secret but not for a positive reason!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We went to this "restaurant" after reading the brilliant reviews on trip advisor and what a fabulous laugh we had not only with each other but at the food we had ordered (I wish we had taken photos) we all ordered steak now when I say steak I don't mean a fillet or rump or sirloin but I actually think it's was the basic flash frying steak you can buy in Sainsbury's which was accompanied by 4 big triangles of pineapple I mean whats that all about? I would understand if we had ordered gammon (which wasn't on the menu may I add) at this point we were starving so we thought oh at least we will be getting maybe sauté potatoes or chips but no we got about 4 cold boiled potatoes which came out about 10 mins before the "steak" which was cut into circles between 3 of us to share on a little plate and a salad well that was just tomatoes a peppers and that in my opinion isn't a salad! There are far better places to eat in old town or the strip that you don't have to walk days to find, What makes it worse we had to walk back into old town to get more food to eat as we where still hungry! I could go on an on about this experience in this review but I need to go and re create the food we ate that night in my kitchen now as it will take a while to cook the basic flash frying steak under my grill!!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Kelly E
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Meal in Albufeira!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate at the Rossio 4 times during our holiday and just could not fault it, it has only been open a few months and I would quite like to keep it as a secret! We had the steak every time, it was so superb that I could not bring myself to order anything else! All the food is so fresh and tasty, no fuss traditional Portuguese dishes and no hamburgers and chips in sight thank god!! The price is excellent and the service was the best we had during our stay, the little touches such as sampling the traditional cherry liquor after dinner are a great addition. This place is a must try, you will not be disappointed!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Laura H
Bangor, United Kingdom
“Keep this our wee secret !!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

OMG what a place we are actually staying in apartments on the same street and to have this so close is a bonus, although every where we have eaten since just doesn't compare, I am all for customer service and just little touches like pouring your wine makes you feel special, we will certainly be back but just be careful the red wine is rocket fuel my husband was a wee but unsteady on the feet but seriously enjoy yourself here but don't tell too many people it's our wee secret

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank OurShirl
manchester
“Amy and Peter”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This place was everything we were looking for. Beautiful, authentic, local food that was perfectly prepared. The atmosphere was fantastic with wonderful staff and the price will astound you!! I couldn't rate anywhere we visited better, in fact couldn't even compare them. The vibe and atmosphere was amazing and the place hadn't even been open that long. Everything about this place has been done with love and we couldn't help but go back. We will be sure to visit again. The menu isn't extensive but it doesn't need to be because the food is amazing, beautiful seafood and delicious meat. Visit this place and you won't regret it!

3 Thank lamb83